Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hey!!!!!!!

Hey guyz, to everyone out there reading this. I am beginning to blog and you can expect that I'll be posting some real good books on my blog in the near future. I'll begin with study centered material & later diversify to all genres..... scraping the net and providing you all the books at 1 place. Hope you like it! Oh and I forgot that it's not just about books.

Meanwhile check out this (puzzle shall I say?) :-

PROOF FOR 1=2
  • Step 1: Let a=b.
  • Step 2: Then, a2 = ab
  • Step 3: a2 + a2 = ab + a2
  • Step 4: 2a2 = ab + a2
  • Step 5: 2a2 -2ab = ab + a2 -2ab
  • Step 6: 2a2 -2ab = a2 -ab
  • Step 7: This can be written as, 2(a2 –ab) = 1(a2 –ab)
  • Step 8: and canceling (a2 –ab) from both sides gives 1=2.

See if you can figure out in which step the fallacy lies.

To see an explanation click this LINK. Now go and show your friends your new groundbreaking maths discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment